Full access to our content
Produced by our team of independent journalists with years of experience in the industry and an unrivalled network of market sources, our content consists of thought-provoking articles, briefings, podcasts and unique analysis.
You can access our content via our site, our newsletters and on our app. Choose the medium which suits you.
Post Magazine delivers the latest hard-edged news and analysis for the UK general insurance industry and has been the market's leading source of weekly business-critical information since 1840.
Available both online and as a magazine, Post will provide you with all the latest information however you prefer to receive it.
Knowledge Centre hosts a range of reading modules available for you to complete, on a variety of subjects. Every time you successfully complete a module, you’ll earn CPD hours towards the CII member CPD scheme.
Complete short assessments based on each topic to earn a certificate confirming the amount of reading hours you have earned. New reading modules are added to the site on a regular basis.
To successfully complete an assessment, you will need to score 80% or higher. At which point, a certificate will be sent to you via email. If you score less than 80%, you can re-take the assessment.
All articles at Insurance Post have an indicative reading time. This means that our articles count towards your unstructured learning, helping you meet your CII member CPD and IDD requirements.
Use the ‘Mark as read’ button located at the bottom of each article to add it to your reading list. This reading list will show you all the articles that you’ve read on Insurance Post and can be found in the ‘My reading’ tab under ‘My account’.
You can use the download function to export a record of all your reading, including time earned. This document can then be used to support your CII member CPD or IDD requirements.
Every year, we publish the following rankings to help you benchmark your organisation:
- Top 100 Insurers – a detailed look at the 100 largest insurers operating in the UK with insight on which insurers are the biggest across key lines of business
- Insurtech 100 – The definitive index of the businesses driving innovation across the market
- Best Insurance Employers – The biggest employee-driven survey of the market’s best employers
- Insurance Census – The largest health check on the state of the industry
- Insurance Post Power50 – Our editor’s pick the 50 most influential people shaping the future of UK insurance